COVER SUBJECT | STEM Education Postdoctoral Position, Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt University is seeking to fill a STEM education postdoctoral associate position within the research team of Dr. Ebony McGee, Asst. Professor of Diversity and Urban Schooling, and of Medicine, Health, and Society. Please see the flyer for more detailed information.
- Explorations into Diversifying Engineering Faculty Initiatives (EDEFI) invites applicants to apply for a one-year postdoctoral associate position.
- This position involves working on a series of projects which are funded by the National Science Foundations and take a holistic approach to investigating how a more racially diverse engineering faculty and workforce can be achieved.
- The position is a full-time, twelve-month appointment with a salary range of $50,000 to $55,000 with benefits.
· To apply, please email a cover letter describing your background, future goals, and how the position aligns with your professional trajectory. Please include in the same email an updated Curriculum Vita (CV) and any accommodations required. Application review will begin immediately.
· Inquiries and application materials should be directed to Stacey Houston. More information about the research team and the projects can be found here.